Easy Homemade Dog Treats
- 2-1/2 c. whole wheat flour
- ¾ c. nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- ¾ c. boiling waters
- 2 tbs. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Lightly grease one cookie sheet.
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water and allow to cool.
- Combine the flour, dry milk, egg, oil, beef broth and brown sugar. Mix well and knead dough for 1 minute.
- On a floured surface roll out dough to about 1/4 inch thickness. Cut out bones and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes and allow to cool.
- Treat your best friend, no tricks required.