Spring is feeling within reach these days and with it comes fresh veggies. Since there is still a bit of a chill in the air, we thought there was no better way to stock up on healthy veggies with a fresh spring inspired crock pot.
- 1 lb Chicken breast, raw skinless boneless
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 tsp Basil, dried
- 2 cups Carrots
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 3 cups Peas, fresh or frozen
- 7 cups Chicken broth, low-sodium organic
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice, fresh
- 6 tsp Pesto sauce, prepared
- 1 1/2 cups Quinoa, dry
- 1 Sea salt
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Place all ingredients in your crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serve hot with fresh bread and enjoy!