- 2 tbs. butter
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 c. flour
- 2/3 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 c. sliced almonds
- 8 oz. creme fraiche
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 tbs. sugar
- Preheat over to 425 with cast iron skillet.
- Add butter to pan and melt.
- Blend eggs, flour, milk, almond extract and salt until smooth.
- Pout into pan with butter and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 18 minutes until puffed and golden.
- While the Dutch Baby bakes, still the vanilla and 1 tsp. of sugar into the creme fraiche.
- Masserate the strawberries with remaining sugar.