It’s hard to find the perfect gift for Mom. How can we ever repay her for raising us? You don’t have to overdo it with extravagant gifts, although she probably wouldn’t mind. ☺ Take a trip to Sea Mart and find everything you need to show your gratitude and make an impression.
You could even win one of three perfectly prepared Silver Basin gift baskets! Drawing to be held Sat. May 12th, at noon. Just fill out the bottom portion of your receipt and drop in the lock box at the Customer Service desk. Participants need not be present to win.
Here is a quick list for those last-minute shoppers who are short on time. Don’t fret, even if you don’t win one of the Silver Basin gift baskets, you still have time to find the right surprise for Mom at Sea Mart.
The Mother’s Day Shopping List:
- Start Mom’s day with an easy-going breakfast; Freshly cut fruit from our Produce Department or go the extra mile and grab some oranges to make fresh squeezed OJ!
- Follow your nose to our bakery where our friendly staff will help you choose the right assortment of sweet pastries and artisan breads.
- Find the perfect main dish for mom’s decadent morning. We have delicious options, including organic. Consider the traditional eggs and bacon or show off your culinary skills with a yummy hash recipe (below).
- We have floral bouquets that will delight Mom.
- If Mom enjoys a Mimosa with brunch, stop by Watson Point for some bubbly.
If possible, serve breakfast in bed with a tray. Place a few flowers on the tray or in a small vase, to really make an impact. Short on time? Go to Mom’s house with everything already prepared – just reheat if necessary and serve. For that extra “wow” factor, use decorative napkins or linens and display your floral arrangement in a vase or mason jar. Pro tip: if there are enough flowers, you can divide them into multiple jars and scatter around the house.
Quick and Yummy Mother’s Day Hash Recipe:
Treat Mom to this comforting classic for breakfast or brunch. Try using a cast iron skillet, if possible, for a nice brown on your potatoes.
Serve with eggs or your favorite protein.
- 2-3 slices Thick Cut Bacon, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 large Yukon Gold Potatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon Thyme, dried or fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- 4 whole Eggs
To find the full recipe click here